First time blogging!

Hi everyone! This is my first blogging post. I'm new to writing a blog and I'm not a fan of writing, but I think there's a need to keep a record of my work progress so when I look back to my old stuff, I can see whether I have improved or gone worse =P. Recently I'm back to study again after graduating from university and now I'm taking animation at Animation Mentor!! I got accepted 3 months ago and I was super excited... It's such an awesome online school that doesn't require me to travel across country I will show you some of the stuff that I've done over the past 6, 7 weeks. I've learnt a lot indeed!

The following images briefly show the basics I've learnt for the first few weeks =),
-Nurbs primitives
-Polygons
-Hierarchy and grouping (rigging basics and modelling i.e joints)
-Lighting and shading
-Textures (bump map)



Next time I will show you some basic animations!

Cheers

Maki

Comments

Popular Posts