Thumbnails practice

Hey Guys,

Time to update!! >:D

In the past few weeks I am so proud of myself that I was finally able to create some quick thumbnails! To me this is one of the most challenging parts for concept art yet very fun to do. I think I should at least spend half to one hour to practice these little pieces. Really nice to add into the portfolio.

 

I picked the top left image to work on as this image seems to be able to convey a story in the scene. Also, the perspective can describe the greatness of the building.


I quite like the one below as well. But the perspective of the bridge looks a bit off. Later, I will probably revisit and compiling this thumbnail into a complete piece.


Next up: Refining outline and adding tones for the top left image.

Thanks for reading!

Maki

Comments

Popular Posts